Meet The Doctor
Arelvis A. Narvaez, DDS MHA
Since graduating in 1993, Dr. Narvaez has devoted herself to her patients’ dental health and well being through knowledge gained from extensive experience and academic pursuit. She retains active membership with the Academy of General Dentistry, California Dental Association, Harbor Dental Society and the American Academy of General Dentistry. Recognizing that dentistry is a constantly changing field, Dr. Narvaez actively pursues improvement of knowledge and technology through continuing education in dentistry and health care management.
Dr. Narvaez has practiced with dental networks throughout Southern California. She is devoted to affordable dentistry and the treatment of all patients with dignity and respect. Dr. Narvaez welcomes patients of all ethnic and religious diversity to a relaxed atmosphere of quality and comfort.St. Francis Dental offers state-of-the-art digital dentistry in a paperless office.
Dr. Narvaez continues to further her knowledge of new advancement in Dentistry and has attended many Dental courses in different cities of the USA, such as:
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics with Chris Baker in Phoenix, Arizona. American Orthodontic Society).
- Core I – Advanced Functional Dentistry, The Power of Physiologic Based Occlusion. LVI course
- Core II – Orthotic Maintenance, Adjustment and Essential Aesthetic Reconstructive Techniques, at Las Vegas Institute for Advance Dental Studies, in Las Vegas, NV.
- Fundamentals of Restorative Dentistry at UCLA in Los Angeles, CA, with Dr. Richardson
- Implants A to Z at UCLA in Los Angeles, CA. with Dr. George Perri, DDS, Sascha Jovanovic, DDS.
- California Dental Association and American Dental Association annual sessions.
- Masters Degree from Pennsylvania State University on Health Policy and Administration.
- Currently preparing for the fellowship exam to become an Academy of General Dentistry fellow
While Dr. Narvaez worked for two of the largest Dental Corporations in California, she maximized her attendance to their ongoing Corporate Dental Continuing Education courses. She is committed to excellence and efficiency in dentistry and continues to advance her knowledge in order to service her patients with quality and care.